Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Burning Man- right now all I can say is Wow!

I've been trying to think of something coherent to write that will convey my experiences at Burning Man, but all I can come up with is...

aaaaaaaaaawesooooooooommmmmmme!

For now, I'll let pictures show what I'm trying to say.

Black Rock City, Nevada

30 foot tall dancing woman 
Flame throwing giant steel tricycle.
my friend's gypsy art car
Temple in the dust storm
Fish swimming across the playa  
me (blue hair) and my camp mates


I'll write more about my adventures once my brain shakes off the remaining playa dust and I can think with more sophisticated words than "Duuuuude! That was aaaawwwwessssooooommmmme!"

1 comment:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

What fun! How great that you went. I watched a documentary on Burning Man and have been fascinated ever since. COOL.