Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Day of my Certificatiom Exam

Today is my O and M certification exam. 12:30. I've spent the last hour walking downtown and up to Washington Square in North Beach where I'm having a fabulous brunch. Gotta fuel my brain.

After all these months of studying and anxiety, I feel surprisingly calm. I'm ready, or at least I'm past the point of caring. I'll either pass or I will fail, in which case I'll take it again. And it helped that I came to San Fran last night and stayed with dear friends who have a guest room with a cozy bed. Good conversation, good wine, and a full night's sleep. Perfect.

Wish me luck everyone. After today life will be much less complicated.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:E Rd,Sausalito,United States

6 comments:

Mad Mags said...

Break legs, T!

CC said...

I know it's late, but I hope you did great!! (hey, that rhymes....)

Rena said...

I passed!!!! Yeehaw! One more exam and then I'm free as a bird. (happy dance happy dance happy dance.)

Rena said...

odd the GPS placed me in Sausalito yesterday. Wrong side of the bay, people

Anonymous said...

I came to say I know the next post will be great news - but you have already spilled it!

Congratulations! And no surprise! from a witness to your journey here - Barbara

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I do wish you luck, but you won't need it. You are PREPARED, sistah.

Love you mucho,

SB